Successful Entrepreneur in the Financial Services Industry
Ellen shows people how to be great with money. Through over 20 years as a successful entrepreneur in the financial services industry and as a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, Ellen understands that many people have an uneasy and complicated relationship with their money. People undergo great anxiety as well as great joy in their financial lives.
Ellen is hired by corporations, women’s initiatives, organizations and associations to take the complex area of money and make it easy.
- Co-author of New York Times bestseller, “Picture Your Prosperity: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision into Reality.”
Television appearances include CNBC Nightly Business Report, WGNTV Your Money Matters, ABC News in Chicago, PBS Chicago Tonight
- Ellen and her work have been quoted in a wide range of national and local publications including The New York Times, Money Magazine, Time.com, Forbes.com, The Huffington Post, US News & World Report, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times, and Crain’s Chicago Business.
- Member, Board of Directors, Metropolitan Capital Bank in Chicago
- Director of Financial Planning, Strategy and Marketing, Metropolitan Capital Bank in Chicago
- Member National Speakers Association since 1995.
Ellen has enhanced her views of money and life through her regular practice of meditation and yoga as well as her studies of feng shui. She lives in the suburbs of Chicago with her husband Steven, her children Benjy and Amy and their very large golden-doodle Ruby.
Contact us if you’re interested in potentially booking this speaker.