Keynote Speaker and Strategic Business Consultant
As chairman of an international consulting firm and best selling author, Richard has established a worldwide reputation for helping clients create opportunities for profitable growth. Most importantly, he communicates how to make the organizational & professional changes needed to effectively elevate business performance.
Richard Weylman is the author of three books, two of which are international best-sellers, including his latest the CEO Reads best-seller, The Power of Why: Breaking Out in a Competitive Marketplace, available in 5 languages.
He has delivered over 2,500 keynote speeches on four continents to audiences of 20 to 40,000.
- Forbes Media calls Richard’s content & presentations “brilliant.”
- The Council of Peers Award of Excellence (CPAE)
- Induction into the Professional Speakers Hall Of Fame
- Direct Selling Association Partnership Award for measurable impact on member companies
- Nominee for the Horatio Alger Award
Richard was orphaned at the age of six, and spent his childhood living in 19 different foster homes and attending 11 different schools. However, he has always framed that life experience as great training; “no problem meeting and connecting with new people!” He believes in philanthropy and provides ongoing support for many organizations.
Contact us if you’re interested in potentially booking this speaker.