April 10, 2019 – April 11, 2019
Trustworthy Selling is a blended learning sales effectiveness program developed by the Hoopis Performance Network and LIMRA International. It’s designed to equip financial professionals with the knowledge and skills to confidently move prospects and clients through the sales process.
Over 10,000 advisors have graduated from this award-winning program which has been proven to generate productivity increases of 30% (based on studies with over thirty companies)! If you are interested in increasing productivity and retention of new or experienced advisors, you should plan on attending the 2019 Trustworthy Selling Preview Day!
Trustworthy Selling will help your advisors:
- Understand buyer psychology and mindset of today’s consumer
- Adapt their unique selling style to make better connections with prospects
- Increase the quantity and quality of their referrals through tools and language
- Master the art & science of questioning through Collaborative Discovery
- Move prospects to action through behavioral economics techniques
- And much more!
The Purpose of Preview Day:
- Review the latest LIMRA research that impacts productivity.
- Provide an in-depth look at the Trustworthy Selling® curriculum (including highlights of each of the three editions, Professional, Quick Start and Multiline), productivity results and why this program is exploding throughout the industry.
- Create an environment where industry thought leaders on training and development can network and share ideas.
Home Office executives and associates responsible for agency distribution, productivity and/or training and development.
Reserve a room online at Renaissance Chicago North Shore hotel or by calling reservations at 888 236 2427.
DATE AND TIME
April 10, 2019 –
April 11, 2019
790 Frontage Rd.
Northfield, IL 60093