Countdown to an Event You Won’t Want to Miss!
Reasons to Attend Preview Day 2020
- Review the latest LIMRA research that defines the preferred client experience and impacts productivity.
- Get an in-depth look at the Trustworthy Selling® 2.0 curriculum, productivity results and why this program is exploding throughout the industry.
- Be part of an environment where industry thought leaders on learning and development can network and share ideas.
Here are some highlights from our last Preview Day
Who Should Attend
Home Office executives and associates responsible for agency distribution, productivity and/or training and development.
By the Industry, for the Industry
Trustworthy Selling is a blended learning sales effectiveness program developed by the Hoopis Performance Network and LIMRA International. It’s designed to equip financial professionals with the knowledge and skills to confidently move prospects and clients through the purchase process. Over 15,000 advisors have graduated from this award-winning program which has been proven to generate productivity increases of 30% (based on studies with over two dozen companies)! If you are interested in transforming your client experience, increasing productivity and improving retention of new or experienced advisors, you should plan on attending the 2020 Trustworthy Selling Preview Day!
Trustworthy Selling | 2.0 Preview Day 2020
Reimagined, redesigned and ready to redefine your distribution.
Your Advisors can learn how to:
- Understand buyer psychology and the mindset of today’s consumer
- Adapt their unique selling style to make better connections with prospects
- Increase the quantity and quality of their referrals through tools and language
- Master the art and science of questioning through collaborative discover
- Move prospects to action through behavioral economics techniques
- And much more!