The Hoopis Performance Network and
Global Diversity Marketing Presents:
Growing Your Business Through
Tue, Jun 5th, – Wed, Jun 6th, 2018
This program is designed to introduce diversity recruiting and retention to management at all levels, including segments on multicultural, women and millennials. It will concentrate on actionable steps to broaden the pool of prospects to add diversity to your team and recruit from diverse segments. These proven techniques can help recruiters supplement their own natural markets by broadening their scope of prospects and management. With the “Great Disconnect” between the majority of financial advisors being male and skewing older and the population of potential clients being multicultural, women and millennials, this course is critical to the future success of financial services advisors and management.
- Introduction to Diversity Recruiting
- Multicultural Recruiting
- Attracting, Recruiting and Retaining the Critical Millennial Generation
- Women Can Hold the Key to Your Success
- Looking at Your Agency from the Outside In
- How to Hold Targeted Recruiting Seminars
- Effective Use of Social Media
- Managing your Investment of Time and Money for Diversity Recruiting
- Management vs. Leadership
Individual Attendee: $1495.00/attendee, Groups of 5 or more: $995.00/attendee.
Early Bird Special Pricing (Register by May 1st): $995.00/attendee.
Two-Day Workshop, Dinner on Day 1, Continental Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2, Transportation will be provided for dinner on Day 1. * You are responsible for getting to the hotel upon arrival and back to the airport at the conclusion of the workshop.
Arriving by Air: O’Hare International Airport or Midway International Airport.
***Please book departure flights after 5:00pm on Wednesday, June 6, 2018.