Co-Founder of Hoopinsure Multi-Line Life, Retirement, and P&C Process
Jim started his career through the elite training of Northwestern Mutual after college understanding the fundamentals of selling Life Insurance and Financial Services. Becoming an MDRT qualifier early in his career, he’s been a top producer since he was awarded Rookie of the year in 2000.
In 2006, Jim entered the Multi-Line Industry Channel as an Exclusive Financial Services agent for Allstate taking with him, his Life Insurance and Financial services skills. He quickly identified processes in the multi-line agencies that could increase P&C, Life, and Retirement sales. Jim has been Court of the Table for most of his career which he credits his process in the multi-line channel. He quickly developed his multi-line process for agents across the country to follow and in 2014, he launched B-File, a digital process that that helped measure his success in the Allstate channel.
Jim has spoken to thousands of multi-line agents and producers captive and independent across the country and is directly responsible for increasing agents sales. His proven process built around assessing the liability limits of customers in 2018 was used with 44,000 households. Multi-line agents using the process has uncovered over 6 billion in household assets, 10,300 Life Insurance Policies, 1800 business owners, and identified an additional 900 boats, 1157 motorcycles, 418 RV’s, and 8,134 Umbrellas.
- Selling more as a trusted advisor in the multi-line sales process
- Understanding the power of policy reviews
- How to incorporate Life Insurance and Retirement conversations during the P&C new business and renewal process
- Using Liability Limits to understand your customer’s household insurance needs
- Selling Life Insurance that matters in the multi-line distribution channel